It’s another day in the kitchen with your Crock-pots! Here’s another delish dish for you and your fam to gobble up!
Beef & Black-Eyed Peas
- 2 lbs. beef stew meat
- 1 bag (16 oz) dried black-eyed peas
- 1 can (10 oz) low sodium beef broth
- 3 carrots, cleaned and diced
- 1/2 medium sized onion, chopped finely
- 2 large tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 4 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
Rinse and sort the black eyed peas to remove stones, then drain.
Put all the ingredients in crockpot.
Cover crockpot and cook on LOW for 8 hours or until black eyes peas and beef are both tender.