I wanted to give you a workout you could take outside this month. The weather is warmer and if you live where it snows (like I do) these warmer months fly by waaaaay too fast, so it’s nice to take advantage of the summer temps!
This workout can be done inside if it’s raining or you don’t like to workout outside. I know some places it’s just too hot.
Couple of things:
- make sure you are drinking BCAAs or water. Keep a water bottle with you at all times.
- go at your own pace and exercise at your own level. Don’t try to be the she-ro. Work within your limits, while also challenging yourself at the same time. Trust me, if this is hard now, one day it will be your warmup.
- ensure you have on proper workout gear — sweat wicking clothing (if possible) and the proper footwear is key. No flip-flops, please.
- have F-U-N! If your workout is a chore, you aren’t doing the right one. Life is too short to be doing something you hate.
- comment below how you did or send me an email anytime asking for a specific kind of workout you’d like to see next time. Your wish is my command 😉
Nothing looks shapelier on a woman than nice and toned shoulders. I created this very effective workout with the Intermediate exerciser in mind; if you are a beginner, simply do 3 sets of 10 for each exercise.
Also remember to warm up the entire body with some light cardio for 5-10 minutes before working out and stretch/cool down for 5-10 minutes after your workout. Never stretch cold muscles — you could pull one or injure yourself even worse. Yikes!
Happy Shoulder Day 🙂
You asked for a Beginner Booty Workout you can do at home…YOU GOT IT Fit Gal!
Make sure you always warm up 5-10 minutes before any workout with some dynamic movements like some light cardio.
Keep a towel and some water close-by cuz you’re gonna need it after you are done with this workout. There’s nothin like a lifted booty on a gal and this workout will def help you get one!
Make sure to leave a comment b’low after you are done and share how you did!
While searching for an image for the picture below I put “woman’s glutes” in the search bar and it came up with “Butt Cramp” hahahaha I just HAD to use that pic (courtesy of Canva if you are wondering where I get most of my images) 😉