Welcome to What a Crock, a free 21-day Challenge I’m hosting to help you out with yum, easy and delish meals as the holidays approach!
Let’s get started with a Pot Roast!
Beef Pot Roast
- 4 lb. beef roast
- 1 can reduced fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pkg dry low sodium onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 red potatoes, scrubbed and cubed
- 2-3 carrots, peeled and chopped (not baby carrots)
- 1/2 onion, medium size, chopped
- 2-3 parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 butternut squash, peeled and chopped (make other half into a delish soup!)
In a medium sized bowl, gently mix together soups and water.
Add all veggies to crock-pot.
Pour 1/2 mixture from skillet into crockpot, then lay roast in.
Pour remaining mixture from skillet over the top of roast.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until roast falls apart and potatoes are tender.
Did this turn out yummo for you? Leave a comment b’low and share how it went!
See you tomorrow for Day 2!