What is Intermittent Fasting?
It’s an eating schedule, using the 16/8 protocol. This is where you fast for 16 hours a day and eat for only 8 (typically breaking your “fast” at noon and stopping eating at 8 pm). This eating plan allows your body to tap into and use your excess fat for energy instead of using glucose aka sugar for energy. It stokes your metabolism to allow your body to turn to fat to burn even when you’re at rest. It also helps to remove food fixations and eliminates needless and wasted time spent counting calories.
What Supplements Do I Need?
You are not required to purchase any supplements from me or elsewhere. There is a recommended Supplement Guide included in the program, but know that consuming any supplements is completely optional.
Do I Need a Gym Membership?
Nope. All workouts can be done in the privacy of your own home, or at a gym facility, or both! It’s completely up to you.
What Does My Investment of $197 Get Me?
- a convenient 5 week program (plus a Prep Week = 6 weeks to get you set up to begin with a bang!) that fits even the busiest schedule
- comprehensive eating plans that include the fastest way to fat loss with intermittent fasting, carb cycling and macro tracking
- workouts that are quick, effective at fat burning, fun and easy to modify, if needed
- video demonstration of all workouts
- weekly online video calls with me for 1:1 accountability, motivation and support (where applicable)
- a cost-effective program that’s among the lowest cost you’ll find online (only $197 Canadian)
- the fun, focus, commitment and motivation you’ve come to expect from Tanya Plummer Fit, with over 7+ years experience as a Fitness Nutritionist!
Is There a Refund Policy?
There are no refunds for digital products from Tanya Plummer Fit.
What Are The Workouts Like?
They range from 10-35 minutes in length, depending on the day. Gone are long and exhaustive workouts, instead we focus on getting the workout done, with intensity, but removing the old mindset of “we must punish our bodies into shape”. These workouts are not designed to help you “make up” for poor eating habits or to invoke feelings of “getting revenge” on skipping a workout or meal. Included are two rest days; one is an active rest day where you’ll enjoy a hike, some yoga, foam rolling or a steam in the sauna and the other a complete rest day without any activity. The focus with the workouts is healing your body from the inside out, while also tapping into your excess fat stores for energy. You may be provided a new workout program each week to keep boredom at bay, but you’ll see familiar exercises within the workout programs.
How Is Keto Curious Different From Other Diets and Workout Programs?
- no calorie or point tracking/counting
- no low carb/no fat diets
- no restriction or deprivation diets (yes, you can enjoy dark chocolate, popcorn or wine in this program!)
- no hormone disrupting pills or crazy wraps and creams aka gimmicks that do nothing but shrink your wallet
- no rigid rules or “starting over from the beginning again” if you mess up one day of eating
- no more hours of endless cardio or exhausting workouts
- no containers to keep track of to measure your food
- no 7-day a week workout schedules
- lots of support and understanding from a coach who has gone through this program, as well as the journey of weight loss (me!)