Kale Cucumber Salad w/Homemade Cucumber Dill Salad Dressing
Want to lose weight? Try my magic potion weight loss salad (which doesn’t exist!). There are no magical weight loss products or foods. But, my salad tastes great, is full of good-for-you veggies, and will fill you up. You’ve just gotta try this delish and nutrish Kale Cucumber salad!
4 cups kale, divided
1 cup cooked beans of your choice (white beans, chickpeas, etc.)
1 cup cooked quinoa, divided
1 cucumber, sliced and divided
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup fresh mango, diced
Cucumber Dill Dressing:
½ cup tahini
½ lemon, juiced
2 tbsp dill
½ cup cucumber, chopped
1 green onion, chopped
½ tsp maple syrup
2 dashes salt
2 dashes black pepper
¼ tsp garlic, minced
Divide salad ingredients into two bowls.
Add all dressing ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until creamy. You may need to add water to thin. Add it slowly, a tbsp at a time until desired thickness is reached.
Add dressing to salads and gently toss.
Serve & enjoy!
- Extra dressing can be stored in the fridge for a few days.
- Having trouble with a bloated belly? Make sure to stay away from these foods!
Discover 10 SIMPLE, but proven steps to lose weight without ‘dieting.’
- Learn the most common diet ‘mistakes’ most people make and how to easily fix them
- Discover the one habit that can sabotage even the healthiest diet (Hint: it’s probably not what you think).
- How to track your progress and results to keep you motivated
- And MUCH MORE!
Sign up is super easy and quick!
DOWNLOAD your FREE guide HERE